Choosing a stroller for you little one can be daunting when there are literally hundreds to choose from!
There are strollers at every price point, some cost less, some cost more, but which one is worth it?
In this article we are going to share 3 of the best full-size strollers but first lets cover a few things to consider when purchasing a stroller.
- Budget – make sure you know what your budget is so that you can stay within its perimeters
- Lifestyle – do you want a lot, drive a-lot, carry a-lot of stuff with you, etc? These all make a difference because there are strollers for every lifestyle.
- Features: what features do you feel like you cannot live without such as cup holders, large storage basket, weight, easily foldable, etc.
Now that you have a few preferences in mind, let’s review the strollers!
Here’s the 3 Best Full-Size Strollers for Toddlers, Babies and Kids:
She also has a video walk through so that you can see the stroller in action.
We love this stroller because it is a luxury stroller with all of the features you could ever want, at an affordable price.
This stroller is our top pick and here are some of it’s best features:
- Forward or rear-facing positions
- Three seat options: car seat, regular seat, baby carriage
- Compatible with most commonly used models of cars seats such as Graco, Evenflo, Chicco, Britax and more!
- Mesh lined peekaboo window with magnetic closures so it is silent
- UPF50+ Water resistant canopy
- Adjustable Handlebar
- HUGE storage basket
- One-hand fold
- Customizable color options
- Nylon fabric for easy cleaning
- Lifetime warranty
- 30 day money-back guarantee
This stroller also comes with a huge variety of attachments for even more storage, cup holders, arm and let warmers and so much more!
For this price and quality, there really isn’t a stroller that matches what the Mockingbird has to offer!
Britax B-Agile Stroller
Runner up is the Britax B-Agile Stroller that is also affordable but doesn’t offer quite as many options as the Mockingbird stroller.
Still, it is runner up for a few different reasons:
- Super lightweight
- Folds up easily and quickly
- Car seat can be forward or rear-facing
- Seat reclines to an almost flat position
- 3 wheels helps go smoothly over different types of terrain
- Super long canopy covers 80% of your little one
- Velcro peekaboo window
- Pretty large storage basket and rear zipper pocket
- Comes in a travel system which includes the car-seat and car-seat base.
- Affordable stroller
Another great option.
It might not have as many customizable options or fall under the “luxury” stroller category, but it has everything you need, especially if you are on a budget.
The Citi Mini
Lastly, we want to share The Citi Mini, which does’t always get the credit it deserves.
We love this stroller because it it great for that busy city life.
The stroller is compact but still roomy and offers a good amount of storage.
Some other features include:
- Pivoting front wheel for easy steering and turning, great turning radius
- Seat reclines to a lay down position
- Sunshade that pulls all the way down
- Car seat adapter fits multiple car seat models
- Collapses into a small, carry bag
- Comes in a few color options
- Ideal for city life/living
- Affordable price
Any of these three options listed in this article are going to give you an amazing stroller that will last a long time.
Of course, the Mockingbird Stroller is our top choice, but the other two fit a smaller budget and perhaps fit your lifestyle better!
We would love to hear your thoughts or questions!
Leave them in the comments below!